maintrac Diagnostics is probably the most advanced liquid biopsy analysis methods around circulating tumor cells (CTCs) for so called solid tumors (Carcinomas). In the following, we would like to provide an overview of the analysis options that are already being performed on CTCs in clinical routine today and that will also become generally accepted in medical practice in the near future.
How can maintrac diagnostics be of help for you?
- Maintrac – quantitative determination of living tumor cells
- Drug testing on living tumor cells, determination of mortality rates of different medications
- Tumor cell characterization – determination of receptors, genetic amplifications, target molecules for treatment
- Long-term monitoring of oncological therapies (prostate, hormone therapies, follow-up)
- Tumor stem cell analysis especially suited for the metastatic situation